Luvs it – Roger’s Bell Curve

I remember sitting in an auditorium at Intel listening to some dude droning on and on about innovating the Mobile Computing device market when all the sudden he pulled up the most amazing image (amazing to me @ that time didn't take much). Anyways, I have often reflected back on that graphic – and this morning as I posted about tech tools and how folks use them, yada yada – it occurred to me that I should seek out the image and immortalize it here. So, here it is – Roger's Bell Curve:




Now, I challenge myself to:





  1. Strive to prove that I am in the 13.5% Early Adopters stage … that makes me appropriately special, don't ya think?


  2. Successfully categorize the peeps I associate with and discover how that knowledge can aid in implementation of collaboration and efficiency tools in the workplace


0 comments: