annual tweetcloud posting for ms angilundy


tweetcloud
Originally uploaded by angi.lundy
So ... I have been taking a break from tweeting for awhile now, focusing on the important work of making connections with all my facebook friends, or whatever. Actually, I kind of put twitter on pause for awhile because I was having difficulty with the constant influx of information. I'm not talking about the "just made a peanut butter sandwich" kind of info, the kind that actually benefits me. That and I have to admit that when celebrities and tv shows and other people with not too much to say started hyping Twitter as "the next big thing" it kind of lost something for me. Regardless, it was too much and I wasn't in the place where I could gracefully and efficiently consume it.

Anyways, I'm considering slowing lifting my finger from the STOP button and entering back into the Twitterverse - I'll be checking out different apps and add-ins, etc to figure out what way I want to get my info out of Twitter - but to kick it off right I decide to run some Tweetstats... turns out my top words are "sharepoint" "day" "work" "time" and "good". No big surprise there ... maybe a little hooked on phonics but what do you expect? Big step up from the last time I took a look @ my Tweet Cloud and discovered that I say my own name more than anything else =/

So yah, see you on Twitter (maybe) feel free to give me a follow ... if you want to hear me talk about My Day at Work Spending all my Time being Good at SharePoint. w0rd.

tweetstats / cloud generated from the TweetStats website