No Judgement

A couple of things occurred to me yesterday after I posted ... one, it is insane for me to be putting some of this stuff out here since this blog is so easily find-able ... but then, I am insane sort of. I will just tag posts re: SL as SecondLife posts and ppl who aren't interested can skip them. Afterall, I am who I am (I ♥ Popeye). Second, and the biggest thing I wanted to pop off about ... none of what I am saying here or am going to say here should come across as judgement on others. I am NOT projecting my feelings about other ppl here ... I am NOT saying that online gaming is bad, or that SL in particular is bad. This blog is all about me and no one else ... other ppl may have played a part in my dealings but I have no judgement towards their actions.

aaaaight? Okay, carry on.

0 comments: