Website I Am Excited About Right Now: Goodreads



Goodreads | it's what your friends are reading!

Woot! Always on the look-out for something new to scope on the web (not new to the web, but new to me) ... I just came across a site that combines two of my loves: online social networking and books. goodreads is a site where you (and your friends) can share recommendations, ratings, and reviews of books you have read or are going to read. Using the super simple "bookshelf" tools you can also save books to your "to-read" shelf as a way to organize what you want to crack open next. Recommendations are made to you based on the books you have read/rated - and of course you can add friends to your list based on similar likes/dislikes.

I like to think of this site as an online book club without the commitment or the requirement to invite people to your house =) ... so far I don't have any friends so if you join, add me! (wow that sounded a lil desperate ...)
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 comments: